I am a Junior at Henderson State University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. I double major in Business Management and Finance. May 2024 is my projected graduation date.
The Army Combat Fitness Test is the standard physical training test all soldiers must take and pass. The test consists of 6 events graded on a scale of 60 to 100, and together, the events are added to give soldiers a total score. The maximum score you can earn is 600. The events are a deadlift, sprint drag carry, hand release push-up, standing power throw, plank, and a 2-mile run. In September, I scored 519. On the most recent ACFT, I scored 548. ACFT Rules
Advocate INFJ-A This test indicates your personality preferences in four dimensions. The first letter determines whether you are outwardly or inwardly focused. I received the letter “I,” which stands for introversion. I could be described as a reserved, private person who is energized from spending time alone. The second letter looks at how you take in information. I received the letter “N,” which represents intuition, a processing style that uses creativity, future possibilities, and patterns. The third letter analyzes how you make decisions. I got the letter “F,” representing feelings, which means I prefer making decisions using empathy and compassion. The fourth letter examines how you look at the world. The letter “J” indicates that I like living with routine and planning things out. The final letter determines whether your personality type is assertive or turbulent. My personality type ended with the letter “A,” suggesting that I am self-assured, even-tempered, and resistant t...
Comments
Post a Comment